We currently have a vacancy for an experienced HR Assistant.
Salary: £20,478 + pension contribution
If you are an experienced Human Resources Assistant, we want to hear from you. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join us, the largest Citizens Advice service in Wales.
Citizens Advice Caerphilly Blaenau Gwent needs an enthusiastic, people person with an eye for detail to join our busy Caerphilly Contact Centre permanently. We are looking for someone who is organised, has excellent IT skills and some previous HR experience. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for people with a HR query. You will help us with recruitment, new starters and those who may leave us, as well as maintaining our HR databases and assisting at formal meetings.
If this is you email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Friday, November 12th.
Person specification and essential requirements.
In the role, you will:
- Be first line of communication for managers and staff who have HR enquiries, ensuring the highest level of confidentiality;
- Support the day to day running of the HR department;
- Support the recruitment process and administer the new starter and leaver processes;
- Accurately updating HR Databases and reports for managers relating to staff;
- Support formal meetings by taking minutes.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite and HR databases
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- CIPD Level 3 or a minimum two years proven experience in a similar role.
Please note, given the confidential nature of the role, you will need to sign an HR & Finance Confidentiality Agreement.
Every local Citizens Advice is a registered charity and our application procedures might be different to that of our colleagues. An application form sent to National Citizens Advice will not be considered.