HR Administrator Vacancy
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Caerphilly Contact Centre. (Entirely office based at least during probation.)
Salary: £20,478 + pension contribution
Hours: 37.5 per week
Closing date: 4th October 2021
Citizens Advice Caerphilly Blaenau Gwent has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our busy Contact Centre team in Caerphilly.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries from Managers and Staff, ensuring the highest level of confidentiality
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the HR requirements.
- Support the recruitment process and administer the new starter and leaver processes
- Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details and report to management as required.
- Assist in formal meetings and take minutes.
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite and HR databases
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- CIPD Level 3 or a minimum two years proven experience in a similar role.
Please note, given the nature of the role allows access to confidential and sensitive information fundamental to the performance of HR activities, the post holder will be required to sign an HR & Finance Confidentiality Agreement.
If you have the required experience and would like a copy of the full Job Pack and Application Form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link: HR Administrator Application pack
Every local Citizens Advice is a registered charity. Different application procedures are adopted by individual local Citizens Advice. You should not send an application form to National Citizens Advice.